Saturday, April 26, 2008

Big Announcement!

My etsy store is now officially opened! I am very excited about it. Please take a look!

Other exciting news: my scarf design won a Hookilicious award from the Crochet Liberation Front blog!! I was featured on the blog, I'm totally flattered and blown away that I got singled out for literally the second original design I've displayed on Ravelry. Woo!
I have to say I'm very pleased with how the scarf turned out. It was one of those rare and inspiring moments where the thing that is in your head actually turns out just like you hoped. And the yarn I used has SUCH beautiful bright colors, I had a lot of fun creating these things.

Tomorrow I should be able to get pictures of my spring hats as well, so those will go up in the shop over the coming week.
Tell all of your friends!

No comments: